Dear valued Doogood Stakeholder,
As you would no doubt be well aware, the Coronavirus or COVID-19 is not only having a significant impact on our daily lives, but it is also affecting many sectors of business as well.
It is the responsibility of companies to ensure that the health and wellbeing of its employees, customers and suppliers is of primary concern and at Doogood we are taking this responsibility seriously. As such we have reviewed and updated some of our internal policies and practices to ensure they are in line with the recent advice released by the Australian Federal and State Governments as well as relevant health authorities.
Some of the action Doogood has taken so far
- Cancelled all International business travel for all employees for the immediate future
- Limited unnecessary travel and face to face meetings
- Introduced an Infection Control Policy to the workplace, which includes physical separation requirements and advice on the proper use of PPE for infection control
- Implemented stronger Hygiene practices in the workplace, including additional hand sanitiser and wash stations in the warehouse, kitchen and office spaces
- Deferring non-essential visitors and contractors from our site altogether
In terms of the supply of our products and services, we are in the fortunate position of being able to continue without any real impact on our day to day operation. We have sought clarification from our supply chain and at this stage there doesn’t seem to be any significant hold ups that will flow on to delays to our customers. Of course, if anything were to change in this regard, we would update you accordingly.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and provide updates when they are required. In the meantime, it is essentially business as usual at Doogood, just with some important limitations and restrictions in place.
We look forward to continuing our strong working relationships with all stakeholders throughout this difficult period and beyond.